Best SEO Services in Lithuania
- SEO audit
- SEO Consultancy
- SEO strategy development
- Full SEO preparation from 0
- On-page optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Creation of search engine optimised content
- External SEO
- SEO monitoring and results measurement
SEO service prices
Usually starting with internal (technical SEO), external SEO is used to consolidate internal SEO. We recommend that the work is carried out over a number of months, usually 3,6,9,12 month periods, a minimum SEO plan is recommended.
- SEO audit – from 80 EUR.
- SEO strategy – from 120 Eur. (SEO strategy is free of charge when you book with me for more than 500 Euros )
- Internal – technical SEO – from 200 Eur.
- External SEO – from 200 Eur/month.
- Keyword analysis – from 80 Eur.
I have many years of experience in SEO and keep up to date with the latest algorithms and trends. Not only do I help you improve your website’s ranking and search engine position, but I also recommend SEO and UX best practices to make your website not only visible, but also useful and user-friendly.
I have been working as an SEO and digital marketing consultant since 2016.
I have completed more than 80 SEO optimization projects in Lithuania and abroad.
I know how SEO works and how to make SEO bring sales
I work on projects with budgets from 100 EUR to 5000 EUR per month
When you work with me, you get 5 people for the price of one.
An SEO audit is an assessment of the effectiveness of a website’s search engine optimisation (SEO). The audit can identify problems and opportunities for improvement in areas such as keyword usage, site structure, content quality, user experience and technical SEO.
An SEO audit can help you identify areas where your website needs improvement and provide you with a plan to optimise your website for better search engine rankings and increased traffic.
An SEO audit checks against 100 SEO criteria
Competitor analysis is an important step in SEO strategy that examines competitors’ actions and SEO efforts to identify their strengths and weaknesses. This analysis helps you to understand how best to prepare for your competitors in order to achieve higher positions in search results.
Get an SEO consultation
What SEO services are – improving your website’s position in organic search results. Interested in a quick SEO evaluation click here.
What is the cost of SEO more here
Phone +370 67022 892
Keyword analysis is an important part of an SEO strategy that helps you identify and select the right keywords to improve your website’s visibility in search results.
What will you get?
· The cost per click for the keyword
· Ranking by difficulty
· Search volume
· Competitor analysis
· My suggestion on which keywords to choose
Internal SEO optimisation
An optimisation process that aims to increase the visibility of a website and improve its ranking in search engines, taking into account the internal structure and quality of the content.
- H1, H2 and H3 optimisation
- Optimisation of image ALT tags
- XML sitemap optimisation
- Friendly URL structure management
- txt optimization
- Schema management
- Google Search Console installation and verification
- G4A analytics recording
- 404 status error handling
- Meta title cleanup for landing pages
- SEO texts for categories
External SEO includes all the efforts needed to increase the authority of a website, improve its reputation and secure links from other websites with content related to your website. This is an important SEO factor because the more quality links from other sites, the more likely the site will be seen as authoritative and quality.
I draw up SEO plans, propose external SEO strategies and execute them
Results monitoring and analysis
By tracking your keyword positions, you can also see which keywords require more effort to improve their positions
Other SEO benefits that come from tracking your keyword positions include:
- Better understanding of your competitors and their SEO strategies
- Manage and optimise your advertising spend and campaigns more effectively
- Monitor your website traffic and conversion rates
- More effectively attract and convert your target audience
- Gain valuable data analytics experience that can help you make strategic decisions in the future.